Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, lies between the Mekong Delta and South Vietnam. In the 15th century, this area was swamps, marshes and thick forests. By the early 17th century, a small township was formed. According to one theory, Saigon or Sai Con has its root in a Khmer word Prei Kor (Kapok Tree Forest). A beautiful day with Saigon by cyclo, a typical vehicle of local in few decades ago. Enjoy the slowly moving in bustling city passing away your eyes.
Departure 8:00AM – 4:00PM
– Welcome at your hotel and transfer by private car to China town in the fresh morning. Visit Binh Tay wholesale market, Holy Sea Lady temple – a Chinese temple in Vietnam. Then back to center for Jade pagoda, an ancient pagoda of Vietnam architecture. Lunch in local restaurant.
– After lunch, take a round for cyclo tour visit the Old Colonial Residential Quarter and discover the Opera House, City hall, Notre – Dame Cathedral built in the 19th century, the dazzling French – style post office and the Reunification Palace.
– Back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
– Private vehicle transfer
– Cyclo fee
– Entrance fees.
– English speaking guide.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip.
Price from: $53.00
Stop off: Saigon city tour
Duration: 1 day 0 night
Number of Travellers
Price per person
– Rate is in US$
– Children from 1-3 yrs old is free of charge
– 4-12 yrs old is half charge