Our Vietnam military tour starts from Ho Chi Minh City with a drive to Vung Tau, stopping en route to see some famous battle sites such as the Long Tan Cross, the Horseshoe and the Long Phuoc Tunnels. After lunch, visit Nui Dat (SAS Hill) and the Ba Ria Orphanage.
– We always try to find some of the local Vietnamese veterans who fought in the remarkable battle of Long Tan. Although extensively documented by the survivors of Australia’s heaviest engagement of the war, little is known of the Viet Cong’s actions and ultimate defeat at the hands of an enemy which heavily outnumbered them.
– Our clients find that bringing the former protagonists together with a good interpreter and plenty of rice wine is an unforgettable experience for both sides!
Departure 8:00AM to 6:00 PM
– 8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ba Ria (95km from Ho Chi Minh city). Stop off at Ba Ria to pick up your travel permit to the sites (Passport is required go along with the trip).
– Entering to visit the Long Tan Cross, the Horse Shoe and the Long Phuoc Tunnels. After lunch, visit Nui Dat (SAS Hill). Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Finish your trip at the hotel around 6:00 PM.
– English speaking tour guide
– Admission fee
– Private transfer by car
– Personal expenses
Price from: $86.00
Stop off: Saigon – Ba Ria
Duration: 1 day 0 night
Number of Travellers
Price per person
– Rate is in US.
– Tax & Service charge is included
– Cancellation without notice is full payment charge