From the 16th to 18th centuries, Hoi An was a thriving international commercial port for Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, and Portuguese and Arab traders. These people came to trade primarily for the high grade silk, which is still produced in the area, and ceramics. Today, Hoi An is a quaint riverside town popular among tourists for its eclectic architecture, souvenir and tailor shops, and cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets are as they were over one hundred years ago. We pick up at your hotel in Danang or in Hoian town and you enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Assembly Hall, the 200-year-old Tam Ky house, and Japanese Bridge. After lunch we take a short boat trip to a nearby island to visit a handicraft ceramic village and the boat building yards. Hoi An is now one of four world heritage listed sites in Vietnam.
Duration: 8:00AM – 13:00PM
– After picking up you at Hotel by minivan, we will pass along the beautiful rice field, peaceful river to Tra Que Vegetable Village where we stop to overlook kinds of Vegetables used for local food & health treatment and see hard famers working .We will learn usedful things from them.
– Our Tour continue discovering the real countryside seneries of Fish Farms & Rice fields where we will meet local villagers who will help us how to ride a buffalo .How funny it is!!!
– Leaving the the rice field, we will visit The Water Coconut Palm Villagewhere we stop to have a drink & get on the Basket Boat togerther with fishermen to catch fishes , and explore immense green colour of water coconut palm forest & understand historical value of a unique ecological area.
– We will be back Hoi an Town Ferry by Wooden Boat (45 minutes) along the River to see fishmen daily activities,Our camera is handy to Capture beautiful photos of the River. Leaving the Ferry , we ride to the local Restaurant for lunch and say good bye at Our office
– End of Tour.
– English speaking guides. Other languages are available upon request.
– Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
– Car transfer & Boat trip.
– Personal expenses.
Price from: $57.00
Stop off: Hoi An – Tra Que – Palm Village
Duration: 4-5 hours
Number of Travellers
Price per person
– Rate is in US$
– Children from 1-4 yrs old is free of charge
– 5-12 yrs old is half charge
– Private car transfer is required for outside center hotels: Group 1-2 pax: 10$/pax; Group over 3 pax: 7$/ 1 pax.